Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Happy Birthday to me!





Wonderful day! Went to the petrified forrest and learned a lot. There was a video, museum, walk through the scenic petrified forrest and rock shop. I had already decided I want a rock garden in the back yard but Bill seemed to think that hauling rocks from here wasn't a good idea, especially since the really pretty ones cost $60 or so for a small piece. Oh well.

We met Bob and Sandy from Huntsville for dinner last night. It was wonderful to see friends from home and have someone to share the free birthday cake and ice cream! I'm going to attach some pictures (hopefully) of the forrest and birthday dinner.

Oh, I forgot to tell you. There was a deer right outside our motor home when we woke up this morning! How cool is that?

No comments:

Post a Comment